Monday, March 24, 2008

Time to go


mooching about the sydney airport. Got 3 hours to spare before my flight back to perth. Had a lovely time here. I like going places and feeling like i could live there - being comfortable despite the things i could hate about it. I hear of people moving to a city, knowing they'll love every bit of it, only to turn tail when the reality of everyday lifestyle sets in. I'm sacred to have that be my story too. I don't imagine being cynical would stave that off, but acknowledging the contrasts within a single place is a start. Though not having spent enough time here to make a fair call, i can't help but notice a still enjoyable feeling after my weekend made up of stuff to do and nothing going on. Off to mill about for a bit. Will chat more at the next snack break perhaps. :)

No comments: