Saturday, February 6, 2010

what starts with F, ends with K, and means lots of heat & excitement?


Was supposed to go play some cricket today, but dos4gw didn't call, I couldn't have picked up anyway because I was asleep, and my goodness, I still have a headache that's been around all day. Not a hangover headache this time - there is a tiny angry pimple on my forehead, and it's making my whole face sore. Doesn't hinder my ability to complain, though, so here you have it.

I'm having trouble deciding what to do tonight. It happens every time I get a stretch of free time - my head gets so excited about the potential of how to use it, that I end up spending that time sitting around being excited. NOT VERY CLEVER, SANDY.

Okay, time to calm down and make a list:

  1. Finish this blog post
  2. Have a cup of water
  3. Put some laundry on
  4. Wash the pimple and brush its hair
  5. Do a bit of zine stuff
  6. Tidy room
  7. Watch some Farscape in freshly-tidied room
  8. Eat some noodles

OMgOmGoMG free tiiiiiiimmmmeeeee... Right, I'm done.

By the way, if you're still looking for the punchline for the joke in the title, you can find it here.

(Thanks, Chips, for the blogpost photo.)

No comments: