Thursday, March 18, 2010

post modern contemporary minimal interior new media design


OH MY GOD IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK ON A PROPER FLOOR.

About a month ago, my apartment flooded. All my beautiful floorboards went waaarrrp and had to be stripped up and thrown out. For 2-3 weeks, we heard nought from anyone who could do anything about it. Then finally, out of the blue, a phone call from awesome-awesome building guys, John Nelson Agencies, bearing good news.

Today, I have a floor, some peace of mind and piles upon piles of old clothes, bric-a-brac and furniture to donate, secondhand or throw away.

All this has given me some time to think, reassess, self-help. It's been about 2 years since moving in, after wishing for ages to live in this area, and I have itchy feet. I think I've grown out of this unit, ready for a different suburb, different dwelling.

And thus begins the hunt for a new home. More to come...

No comments: