Someone remarked that I've been a little quiet lately.
I won't lie, I've noticed it myself too; felt it.
One day, a calm wandered in and hung around since. That's not to say life has been perfect - just that at the moment, the bumps are bearable, the hassles manageable, and for now, the world may be getting a slightly soothed version of moi.
Accompanying this too is sleepyness, though. Is anyone else feeling it? Slightly on the dehydrated side despite drinking, maybe a little sinus-heavy or blurry eyed? Maybe this isn't calm at all, but the slow boil of hayfever, meandering in through wind and rain.
Stumbled upon some interesting webthings lately - have a look if you fancy:
- A Squirrel's Guide to Fashion - this makes the 1940's look well wicked
- Helvetireader - a minimal Helvetica-powered skin for Google Reader
- 6 Personality & Work Environment Types - I like to think that as we get on, we get to know each of these types within ourselves
- Love and Aloneness - bit airy-fairy to me, but raises interesting points about pride
- Teriyaki Chicken Recipe - so easy, I couldn't believe it. The key is ginger, sugar & soy!
- Finally, How to be a Lady - seems that it's not about being oppressed after all; just being a decent person who's not a dick