Saturday, November 1, 2008

New puter

Old faithful dell died the other day, so new computer for me, just in
time for the office lan next week. Really hoping I'm not still paying
the old one off - being not in debt for it anymore would be quite nice.

Spent last night playing fable 2 with the killerest headache from my
neighbour's potent homebrew.

I'm making a little extra effort to chill out at home. My schedule's
been packed for the last couple of months and I'm feeling the pinch.
Things at work are ramping up too - all the more reason to steal large
pockets of time for myself.

Headed to the gym later, then a fat dinner with comfy friends. Zero
effort, all reward evening, one hopes.

Signed up for NaBloPoMo too - http://nablopomo.ning.com - to encourage
the stay-at-home-do-nothing way of life.

No comments: