Lessons for next time:
- get long forceps
- use big dish so you don't get soil ALL OVER THE FLOOR
- need surgical gloves for precision fiddling
- get surgical scissors instead of blunt 10 year old kids craft scissors
- pick an easier plant next time :(
- pick easier container next time
I hope this little guy survives. Luckily, Venus flytraps don't need
rich soil. I reckon if I can just get him a couple bugs, he might have
enough energy to take root.
But of course, there are no bugs when you need them. :| garr.